Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Posting the first.

Well helllooooooo friends!

For about a year now I've been trying to get my act together to start up a food blog. Why? Because that's pretty much all I do. I cook, and I listen to music, and that's about it. I mean, what does a girl have time for in the evening after her 9-5, right?

Well, I never really had a "schtick" before, you know? "Ya gotta have a gimmick!" And, well, honestly, food blogs are a dime a dozen these days, but you know what I had never found - a blog about making really high-end gourmet "foodie" foods with a low calorie count and high nutritional content. Diet food is "boring", but something that myself and Rick (my boyfriend and part-time poster to this blog) have started working on is making diet food that you actually want to eat. And that isn't just you know.. raw oats or whatever.

So. Here you will find:

1) Low-cal meals that taste/look like fancy pants, butter-soaked, gourmet contraptions
2) Nutritional information FOR those recipes
3) Snark.
4) Probably some nerdy references. We're nerds. Deal with it.

So, WELCOME! Step into my office, baby.

xo
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment